- About us
1.1 We are Handmade Bosses Ltd (trading as ‘Handmade Bosses’), a company registered in England and Wales under company number: 13609442. Our registered office is at: 128 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom. Our VAT number is 424170232.
2.1 You can contact us by sending an email to [email protected].
- These terms
- These terms apply to any purchases you make on our website accessible at https://www.handmadebosses.com. Please read these terms carefully before you place any orders on our site, as they set out important information about your and our rights and obligations. Please note that you must agree to these terms before you place your
- For the purposes of these terms, you are a ‘consumer’ if you are buying from our site as an individual for purposes wholly or mainly outside of your trade, business, craft or profession. You are a ‘business customer’ if you are buying from our site for purposes relating to your trade, business, craft or profession. Some terms only apply to your order if you are a consumer and other terms only apply to your order if you are a business customer.
- Any reference to ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ in these terms is to Handmade Bosses Ltd, and any reference to ‘you’ or ‘your’ is to the person placing an order on our
- You must be at least 18 years old to place an order on our If you are a business customer placing an order on behalf of a business, you confirm that you have authority to place the order for and on behalf of that business.
- We may make changes to these terms at any time. However, the terms that apply to your order will be those in force at the time you submitted your order to us.
- In these terms we refer to ‘goods’, i.e. a physical product, and ‘digital content’, i.e. a downloadable digital file. Slightly different terms apply to each, particularly around cancellation and refunds (see clauses 13 to 16 below).
- Please check your order carefully and correct any errors before you submit it to us. After you place your order, we will send you an email receipt. Acceptance of your order by us takes place when we send you an email receipt.
- If we do not accept your order, for example because we are unable to take payment, what you’ve ordered is unavailable, you are under 18, or there has been a mistake regarding the pricing or description of the goods or digital content, we will email you using the details you provided when you placed your We have the right to reject any order for any reason.
- All orders are subject to availability.
- We cannot guarantee that any goods or digital content will be available at any given time. We also cannot guarantee that access to our website and digital content will be uninterrupted, error free or secure. For example, access may be temporarily unavailable while we carry out maintenance or for other technical reasons.
- In certain circumstances beyond our reasonable control, for example where there has been a change in law or low stock, we may need to stop supplying certain goods. If this happens and it affects your order, we will notify you by email, cancel your order and provide you with a full refund.
- Making changes to your order
6.1 If you would like to make any changes to your order after you have submitted it, please contact us as soon as possible and we will let you know if it is possible to change your order.
- Descriptions of our goods and digital content are set out on our Please read the descriptions carefully.
- Any pictures and images provided on the site, including of packaging, are for illustration purposes only. Your goods and their packaging may vary slightly from those pictures or images. We cannot guarantee that the colours displayed on your device will match exactly the appearance of your The colours of the goods displayed on our site may vary depending on what device you are using and your settings.
- Delivery of goods and digital content
- We will deliver your goods and/or digital content to the postal or email address specified by you when you placed your order or make it available to you for download.
- If no one is available to take delivery of your goods and we are unable to deliver via your letterbox or similar after two attempts to do so, we will notify you by email, cancel your order and refund you the price of the goods (but not the delivery charge).
- Please examine the goods as soon as reasonably possible after delivery and notify us of any fault or damage as soon as reasonably possible.
- Once your order has been delivered to your address or in accordance with the delivery instructions you provided to us, the risk in the goods passes to you and the goods are classed as having been ‘delivered’. This means that you are responsible for the goods from that point and we are not liable to you if the goods are stolen or damaged after they have been delivered to you.
- Delivery dates and costs
- Details of delivery options and costs are shown during the order process. We do not currently deliver to India or Germany.
- Any delivery dates stated during the order process, or in your order acknowledgment or order confirmation emails, are estimates, unless we have agreed a specific delivery date with you.
- We will do all that we reasonably can to deliver your order within the delivery period or on the delivery date agreed with you. If your delivery is delayed, we will email you to let you know as soon as reasonably possible. However, we are not liable to you for any losses you incur if delivery is delayed because of circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- In some cases we may make goods and digital content available for ‘pre-order’. Where we do so, we will make that clear on our website and during the order process and clearly set out the date from which we intend the goods and digital content to be available for delivery or download. If the date changes we will notify you by email as soon as we reasonably can.
- If you are a consumer, you may cancel your pre-order (and receive a full refund within 14 days) at any time up to the date of dispatch or the date on which the digital content is made available for download. From that point, the provisions of clauses 13-16 inclusive will apply.
- If you are a business customer, you may cancel your pre-order and receive a full refund up to 4 weeks before the revised date for delivery or download.
11.1 Prices for our goods and digital content are set out on our website in pounds sterling (£)(GBP) and include VAT at the applicable rate, but exclude delivery charges and any other stated exclusions (if any).
11.2 Prices for our goods and digital content, as well as delivery charges, may change at any time. Except as set out in clause 11.3 below, such changes will not affect existing orders.
11.3 If there has been an error on our website regarding the pricing of any of our goods or digital content and this affects your order, we will try to contact you using the contact details you provided when you placed your order. We will give you the option to re-confirm your order at the correct price or to cancel your order. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you by email.
12.1 We accept payment via Shopify payments. All credit card and debit card payments need to be authorised by the relevant card issuer. Any goods or digital content you buy from us must be paid for in advance.
13.1 You have the right to change your mind and cancel your order as follows:
13.1.1 in respect of orders for goods, you have 14 days from the delivery date to cancel your order; and
13.1.2 in respect of orders for digital content, you have 14 days from the date of your order to cancel your order.
13.2 Unless the goods or digital content is faulty (in which case see clause 16 below), you lose your right to cancel and your right to a refund in the following circumstances:
13.2.1 if you remove or break the cellophane or other protective seal on the goods;
13.2.2 once you start to download the digital content.
13.3 To cancel your order, please email us at [email protected] with your order number.
14.1 If you cancel an order for goods and you have already received your order, you must return the goods to us within 14 days of telling us that you want to cancel your order. The deadline is met if you send the goods back to us before the 14-day period has expired.
14.2 We recommend that you get proof of postage. We may withhold the refund until we have received the goods back from you or until you have provided us with evidence that you have sent the goods back (whichever is earlier).
14.3 Goods must be returned to us in a new and unused condition with the cellophane or other protective seal intact and, to the extent possible, in their original packaging. You are responsible for the goods while they are in your possession.
14.4 Unless the goods are faulty or misdescribed, you are responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us.
15.1 If you exercise your right to cancel, we will provide you with a refund as soon as possible.
15.2 We will issue the refund no later than 14 days after the day we receive the goods back from you. We may make reasonable deductions from any refund if you have handled the goods in a way beyond what might reasonably be expected. We will issue your refund to the same payment method you used when you placed your order.
16.1 Any goods or digital content that we provide to you must be as described, fit for purpose, of satisfactory quality and in conformity with our contract with you.
16.2 If there is a problem with any goods or digital content you have purchased from us, please contact us as promptly by email at: [email protected]. We are happy to replace or refund in full any faulty goods or digital content (including the cost of standard delivery for you returning the faulty goods to us).
17.1 We, or our licensors, retain ownership of all copyright and other intellectual property rights in all goods and digital content that we make available to you through our website. You must not use the material in any way other than as expressly permitted under these terms or with our express prior written consent.
17.2 If you are a consumer, the goods and digital content are for your domestic and personal use only. You must not use them for any other purpose including resale purposes.
17.3 If you are a business customer, the goods and digital content are for your internal business purposes only. You must not use them for any other purpose including resale purposes or for or on behalf of any third party.
18.1 We are not liable to you if we fail to comply with these terms because of circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
19.1 If we breach these terms or are negligent, we are liable to you for foreseeable loss or damage that you suffer as a result. By ‘foreseeable’ we mean that, at the time the contract was made, it was either clear that such loss or damage would occur or you and we both knew that it might reasonably occur, as a result of something we did (or failed to do).
19.2 We are not liable to you for any loss or damage that was not foreseeable, any loss or damage not caused by our breach or negligence, or any business loss or damage.
19.3 Nothing in these terms excludes or limits our liability for any death or personal injury caused by our negligence, liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that the law does not allow us to exclude or limit.
20.1 References to liability in this clause 20 include every kind of liability arising under or in connection with the contract including but not limited to liability in contract, tort (including negligence), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise.
20.2 All warranties and conditions whether express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise are excluded to the extent permitted by law.
20.3 Nothing in the contract between you and us limits any liability which cannot be limited by law, including liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence; and fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
20.4 Neither party will be liable for any indirect, consequential or special losses.
20.5 We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage to software, content, data, or loss of profits or anticipated profits, loss of revenues or anticipated revenues, loss of savings or anticipated savings, or loss of goodwill or business opportunity.
20.6 Subject to the above provisions of this clause 20, our total aggregate liability to you arising under or in connection with the contract between us will not exceed a sum equivalent to the total order value of the order giving rise to liability.
22.1 No one other than us or you has any right to enforce any of these terms.
23.1 If you are unhappy with us or the goods or digital content we have provided to you, or have any other comments or concerns, please contact us by email at: [email protected].
24.1 If you are a consumer, the laws of England and Wales apply to these terms, although if you are resident elsewhere you will retain the benefit of any mandatory protections given to you by the laws of that country. Any disputes will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. This means that you can choose whether to bring a claim in the courts of England and Wales or in the courts of another part of the UK in which you live.
24.2 If you are a business customer, the contract between us (including these terms), and any dispute or claim arising out of, or in connection with, the contract between us (including these terms), its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales. You and we both irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of, or in connection with, the contract between us (including these terms), its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
25.1 You are not allowed to transfer your rights under these terms to anyone without our prior written consent. We may transfer our rights under these terms to another business without your consent, but we will notify you of the transfer and make sure that your rights are not adversely affected as a result.
25.2 If any provision of these terms (or part of any provision) is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the legality, validity and enforceability of any other provision of these terms will not be affected.
25.3 If you breach these terms and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these terms.
25.4 If you are a business customer, any variation to these terms will not be binding unless expressly agreed in writing between you and us.
25.5 If you are a business customer, you and we both agree that these terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your order. You acknowledge that you have not entered into these terms in reliance on any representation or warranty that is not expressly set out in these terms and that you will have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation on the basis of any statement in these terms.